Saturday, July 14, 2012

Freelance Photography

Since I have started exploring 2012 with fascination already I decided to take an another step into photography world.... I will be adding photos with their description for my readers to understand why I took that shot. I aim that I should at least by the end of this year add 100 photos.

so lets begin.....

The below photographs I took, when I was in AKU ( Aga Khan Univerity School of Nursing) (14th Jul-12), well I was attending my second day at camp where at lunch break below the serving table I saw these little little snails, they were total four, But I pictured  only one since he was little near to me and I was able to shoot him properly.

This picture I took for remembrance of my last camp I am attending with my District Team in Karachi. 
Let me tell you that AKU is the best place you must visit if you are in Karachi, when you enter you feel great sense of peace and love for Allah why? because of beauty in greenery around you, neat and clean roads. I wish the whole muddy and dusty Karachi could turn into same.









No comments:

Post a Comment