Monday, June 18, 2012

Dealtoday.pk


Hi Readers,
As a part to explore new in 2012, here I am with another exciting exploration about my own city Karachi.

dealtoday.pk is an exciting Pakistani website for Karachi customer from where we can get discounted vouchers of 50% up to 90% on deals offered by dealtoday.pk. But the question is what type of deals?

The deals are featured to promote Pakistani outlets whether restaurants or shopping outlets who offers us their any exciting accessories or any featured menu in discounted rate that any one like me can afford it.... I would really appreciate the idea and concept behind this, its not only good for consumers to avail the same within the budget but its also good for brands which can be promoted through such ideas. 

Today in such a frustrating and chaos situation where everyday we hear about blood shed, strikes, wheel jammed strikes, cold blooded murders and rumors, traffic jam and electricity shut off frustration that we are not able to enjoy in our own city. Such excitement in life allows you to refresh your mind and let you forget about bad side of your country/ city. At least before this dealtoday I was not comfortable spending 1200/- a day on expensive food for two, but today at least I can think about it when I am getting same deal in just Rupees 600/-

Who doesn't want to get fun in life within budget, I know that such promotions force you to buy those items which you would not wanna buy it or you don't need it but you will go for it only because you don't wanna miss that opportunity. I know not all opportunities are for us to avail, but at least a month or twice, we can have outing with our loved ones or can get good accessories at home and I don't feel bad about it.

So just log on to www.dealtoday.pk and get your voucher today !

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment